Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Launch and Growth of Lunar Mama Craftworks

Oh so much to update! I have been busy making my herbal breastfeeding kits which debuted two months ago and were developed in the wake of the overwhelming response my breastfeeding post received. The kits are now available locally at The Waxwing and Sparrow Collective here in Milwaukee. I am also continuing to provide online peer breastfeeding support to women in the Milwaukee Area and abroad with great success.

I'm still hanging with my four kiddos and my long suffering husband...the twins just turned two and holy wow is it a riot over here right now. We're busy and in the midst of some monumental transitions but we are excited and hopeful.

I'm about to go back into the Literary Kitchen to edit a breastfeeding guidebook I've been working on for which I've launched an indiegogo campaign! See below for more!


Me and the little twin (c) lotusfly photography


To help me get the book published and continue to broaden my support services as well as offer low-cost workshops I've started a campaign on Indiegogo. I've got 39 more days to raise $4,100! Can you help? Please go check out my campaign and click the FB "like" button or G+1 button to share with your friends and then check the list of perks and choose one to help fund my project! Every dollar counts!


Check it out by clicking here:

Help Lunar Mama Grow

I'm back in the kitchen starting this weekend and will be doing regular (read: weekly!) blog posts on breastfeeding, pumping, herbal health and some new recipes too! So check back soon and please pass on the link for the campaign!

Thank you so much for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment