Monday, December 9, 2013

More Boobies!

It's been some weeks since I last posted and so much has been manifesting here at the Moon House it's hard to know where to start. So I'll start with boobs.



My Breastfeeding post from last August has been getting a LOT of attention lately, by far my most popular post, it's had around 400 hits since August, and I've had nearly a dozen women contact me to let me know how it's helped them improve their breastfeeding relationships. Yay for good, simple (but sadly hard to find) info getting out there to helping out the mamas! It's been so popular in fact that it's now been picked up by girlbodypride.com and is being published in two parts this week. The first is already up! Go check it out!


I'll also be on Mother Friday this week speaking about Human Rights in child birth and Breastfeeding. You can catch me at 9pm CST, this Friday the 13th by clicking here.




And last but not least, I've had a lot of requests for a blog about pumping and breastfeeding, where they intersect, tips for maintaining good supply and how to avoid or treat common problems. I'll have that blog up this Friday so stay tuned!

Thank you to all of my readers for making the Breastfeeding post so successful and helping it reach so many women and families, Breastfeeding an Birthing are by far two of the most important things to all humans IMO and being able to help women and children regain the sacred beauty in them and connect as families is something I'm honored to be a part of.


P.S. I have a big special secret surprise I'll be revealing in the pumping post as well so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment