I'm so excited! The book is complete! I've got it in the hands of a rad layout professional (thank you Lena!) who is making it pretty, an illustrator donated her amazing skills for some incredibly cool images to add to my book, they work beautifully (Thank you Christene!)
Today I (and hopefulyl a volunteer or two) will cross check the dozens of links at the end of the book to make sure they will get you where you need to go! We go to print no later than MONDAY! OMG!
Update on Tote order: Order is at printer, and should arrive in my hands no later than midweek next week.
What this means for those that donated to the campaign (to see fully funded campaign and for more info click here.
Update on Tote order: Order is at printer, and should arrive in my hands no later than midweek next week.
What this means for those that donated to the campaign (to see fully funded campaign and for more info click here.
I will not be mailing incentives that include the book until after Christmas, except for the gift certificate incentives, which will go out Monday so you can spend them. All other incentives (that did not include a book) will mail as soon as totes arrive or before (I realize I said they were going out sooner but the book got done faster than anticipated and I want to send everything together when possible.)
Other options for obtaining the book sooner:
I will be reading some of my work in Portland, OR at Common Grounds Coffee House on December 17th and the books will be available to purchase there! Here is the FB event page for more info:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1513862485530929/
Hard copies will be available for purchase on my etsy site as soon as they arrive in Wisconsin (Sometime after Dec 20) but will not ship until after the new year.
I will also have an e-version available in the coming weeks. Anyone that donated $5 or more will get a code to download a free copy as soon as it goes live, it will also be available for a small fee for those who did not donate, so your friends can get a copy!
Other options for obtaining the book sooner:
I will be reading some of my work in Portland, OR at Common Grounds Coffee House on December 17th and the books will be available to purchase there! Here is the FB event page for more info:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1513862485530929/
Hard copies will be available for purchase on my etsy site as soon as they arrive in Wisconsin (Sometime after Dec 20) but will not ship until after the new year.
I will also have an e-version available in the coming weeks. Anyone that donated $5 or more will get a code to download a free copy as soon as it goes live, it will also be available for a small fee for those who did not donate, so your friends can get a copy!
Please note: http://www.kaitmoon.com is currently not updatable. I am working on getting that fixed but current updates will not be available there for some time. To stay connected visit my FB page, check the campaign site or keep an eye out here!
If you need in touch with me directly please email me
at kaitmoon ATgmailDOTcom.
Or message me via my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/LunarMama
With much love and gratitude,
Or message me via my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/LunarMama
With much love and gratitude,
Kait Moon
No comments:
Post a Comment